Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Sundays, i bowl with Filipino women
Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 9.57.25 PM.png

I rolled a clean game today before our banquet

Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 9.59.51 PM.png

On an atmos kick at the moment, just counted what I have on my spreadsheet

Atmos albums 38
Atmos concerts 3
Atmos movies 15

I hope to keep growing this obsession which probably means buying buying less 5.1/quad stuff unless I am desperate for something

Maybe possibly can we get someone involved who doesn't have severe high end hearing loss? Cause I don't wanna listen to something that causes severe high end hearing loss! (And if you find that someone, give them that recent Deep Purple Machine Head set to correct while we're at it!)

Those Zep remasters for all the clean generation free sound are blinding!

Maybe possibly can we get someone involved who doesn't have severe high end hearing loss? Cause I don't wanna listen to something that causes severe high end hearing loss! (And if you find that someone, give them that recent Deep Purple Machine Head set to correct while we're at it!)

C’mon Jim, you don’t think that Jimmy Page should be the guy? How about Pete Townshend, Phil Collins, Dave Grohl or Sting?

I must have severe high end hearing loss, because I like the sound of the recent remasters!

I must have severe high end hearing loss, because I like the sound of the recent remasters!
C’mon Jim, you don’t think that Jimmy Page should be the guy? How about Pete Townshend, Phil Collins, Dave Grohl or Sting?

I don't like anything that anyone has mastered since my AM transistor radio died.

Back