so....

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryW

So, while the power's out, I thought I would bring something up for your consideration... Is it me, or are there way too many Canadians on this board? I mean really, what's up with that? I mean per capita, Canadians probably outnumber all the rest of us by 2 to 1. What is it with Canadians and multichannel? What, just because they have a decent health care program and better beer than we do down here, they think they are too good for stereo? Two channels ain't good enough for them? I think maybe we should put a cap on new members from Canada until some current members leave or die out... What's that? The power's back on? Err..(cough), heh, heh... just kidding guys...no really, you guys are great :eek: ....sooo, how 'bout that new Sinatra disc? Pretty cool, eh? Excuse me, someone's at the door....Oh hi guys.. What are you doing here? Nah, it was just a joke...What do you mean I'm no longer welcome here?.. HEY! DON'T TOUCH THAT!! IT WAS A JOKE FOR PETE'S SA...

Seriously, those of you who are experiencing the blackouts, both in the Great White North and the Lower 48, I hope you all get/got through it without any major incidents and hope to see you back on the board soon! :sun

GaryW said:
Seriously, those of you who are experiencing the blackouts, both in the Great White North and the Lower 48, I hope you all get/got through it without any major incidents and hope to see you back on the board soon! :sun

It came back on at 5 am. Loads of fun.

We Canadians are just more open minded about MC as well as pretty well everything else. :brew

Yeah, you could wait for all of us to die off, but our steady diet of moose spleens and seal prostates give us enormous longevity ... and stamina ... just ask the average American woman. "Honey, why are Canadian men so prized in bed?" ... then you will be asking us to send spleens and prostates. Even the Swedes envy us! Take care eh! Mike.

Back