SQ Discography?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boogiepack

Where can i find a complete list of LPs released in SQ? I have checked the label page but i did not find EMI and Virgin for example. I would really like to know every label that did SQ and what releases they made.

Have you looked under "Articles" (at Top) and then under "Mark Anderson's Quad Discography"? It is about as good as anyone has ever put together, but it may not be separated by quad "type", SQ/QS/CD4, etc. John

I can get a list together for you. Let me know if you want it limited in any way (US releases only, or worldwide? Vinyl only, or tape too?), and what form you would prefer (text document, or spreadsheet?).

Have you looked under "Articles" (at Top) and then under "Mark Anderson's Quad Discography"? It is about as good as anyone has ever put together, but it may not be separated by quad "type", SQ/QS/CD4, etc. John

Mark's web site which contains all of the listings from the original "Quad Incorporated" catalog of all SQ Vinyl LP releases is an invaluable resource. The place to start when looking for SQ titles.
http://www.surrounddiscography.com/quaddisc/quadpall.htm

Thanks everybody, that Mark Anderson site was a good way to add on the wantlist!

Boojidad: Wow, that sounds great! I would really appreciate a text document of worldwide LP SQ releases!!(y)

Back