Studio Voodoo DTS-ES 6.1/5.1/2.0 AND a Binaural Mix

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, It's Studio Voodoo here, I was signed to DTS for three years and released 3 projects. Studio Voodoo (self-titled) won the world's 1st Surround Sound award, The Discus. It was original music composed in 5.1/6.1. It's their first music DTS-ES release, 5.1/6.1.2.0 Stereo AND has a binaural mix. I have 20 of them left. It's a very unusual audio experience and have two of the albums available until they are gone. 2 DTS ES Surround Sound Studio Voodoo/ Club Voodoo 5.1/6.1 Multi Channel Disks | eBay

I would love to chat with anyone about all aspects of surround HEADPHONES REQUIRED, by Studio Voodoo

Koz Mraz

Wow this is great! Welcome to QQ & I hope you will continue to post. I'm sure you have some very good industry insider stories.

Even tho I have the 1st self titled Studio Voodoo (& I love it) I don't have the other. So... order placed! And avery good price.

Your order's in!
We'll email updates to XXXXX.com.
You should get it by Tue, Dec 22.

Thanks!

Cool , I have a small collection of DTS music, 20CD/DVDs or so, wish I had been more aggressive in collecting all their titles.

I did a surround tour with Alan Parsons and I have a privately burned 4.0 DTS mix of Dark Side of the Moon. I am sure that has been passed around extensively on this site.

Hi, It's Studio Voodoo here, I was signed to DTS for three years and released 3 projects. Studio Voodoo (self-titled) won the world's 1st Surround Sound award, The Discus. It was original music composed in 5.1/6.1. It's their first music DTS-ES release, 5.1/6.1.2.0 Stereo AND has a binaural mix. I have 20 of them left. It's a very unusual audio experience and have two of the albums available until they are gone. 2 DTS ES Surround Sound Studio Voodoo/ Club Voodoo 5.1/6.1 Multi Channel Disks | eBay

I would love to chat with anyone about all aspects of surround HEADPHONES REQUIRED, by Studio Voodoo

Koz Mraz

I likewise placed an order. Ironically, I was playing your self titled DVD~A of Studio VooDoo the other day and look forward to hearing the Club VooDoo album, Koz.

Awesome,! thanks. The remix album is interesting DTS was going to support a full-on surround sound tour if we had remixes and could do live shows. We did one amazing industry show in a DTS supported surround club in Hollywood that rocked. I cant remember the name but here is a bad video somebody shot .

The third album slated Fire and a Prayer is amazing actual songs. BUT it was never officially released because of the general collapse of the industry. They printed up pre-release review copies of which I have perhaps 20.

you can hear the songs in stereo on band camp and the Surround DVD option is there..thanks for you support of surround.
Fire & a Prayer, by Binaural Voodoo

Whoa! So glad you found QQ! Reading about your eponymous release on this POLL caused me to buy it and Club Voodoo. So happy to have a link to pick up Fire & a Prayer! LOVE your work! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!

Last edited:
Hi Voodooman! I'd love to buy these two dvd's, can you offer international shipping (to Belarus)? Thanks.

Hello Vegas, hey anything is possible but the shipping I am seeing online is at least 120bucks alone. If money is no object you need to also get the third DVD Fire& a Prayer which will be an additional 20 bucks. Looks like 160.00 is possible and then carriers are saying there is no guarantee or insurance, plus, you will have to pay customs on the other end but I am sure you already know all of this.

$120?!! It's insane!o_O I recently made a purchase on ebay and delivery from Texas, United States was $13.00 with USPS First Class Mail International service...

Would you by any chance be willing to sell a copy the Club Voodoo DVD-A seprately? I already have a copy of the Studio Voodoo disc.

Yes! they said it would cost 25.50 to send. I suggest all 3 of my Surround releases including Fire & a Prayer which was never officially released by DTS. (They were going public and too distracted, then shifted gears entirely) I think it's the best Studio Voodoo album.

So $20 for Studio Voodoo DTS-E DVD-Audio & Club Voodoo DTS-E CD $20 for Fire & a Prayer DTS 5.1 DVD Video $20.50 shipping your total is $60.50. You can PayPal me @ [email protected] if you wish. Thanks!

Koz Mraz
Yes! they said it would cost 25.50 to send. I suggest all 3 of my Surround releases including Fire & a Prayer which was never officially released by DTS. (They were going public and too distracted, then shifted gears entirely) I think it's the best Studio Voodoo album.

So $20 for Studio Voodoo DTS-E DVD-Audio & Club Voodoo DTS-E CD $20 for Fire & a Prayer DTS 5.1 DVD Video $20.50 shipping your total is $60.50. You can PayPal me @ [email protected] if you wish. Thanks!
Hi Studio Voodoo, can you send the DTS cd’s to the Netherlands?

Back