• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Surround discs for sale in UK (Blu-ray, DVD & SACD)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the Netherlands, but the ones I might be interested in are marked "may not ship to the Netherlands". Also, those that DO ship to the Netherlands have rather prohibitive shipping costs (£15 for one disc). I hardly ever use eBay so have never tried, but could I order two items at once to save on shipping costs?

I'm in the Netherlands, but the ones I might be interested in are marked "may not ship to the Netherlands". Also, those that DO ship to the Netherlands have rather prohibitive shipping costs (£15 for one disc). I hardly ever use eBay so have never tried, but could I order two items at once to save on shipping costs?
Yes, no problem combining multiple orders. I have no idea why some say "may not ship to Netherlands" - it was certainly not my intention. The £15 must be eBay's Global Shipping. Looking at Royal Mails charges it looks likely to be about £7.50 per single disc if shipping direct. I think eBay's Global Shipping charge of £15 may also cover import duty and VAT? I can't see the international options, just the £3.50 for internal UK post that would be paid to me.

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Bus...nd-Multiple-Orders-from-the-same/td-p/7374437
It appears that the only way to combine Global Shipping is for me to relist the items you wish to buy together in a single listing, then delete the original individual listings. If you message me through eBay telling me which discs you want, I can set up new combined listing for you. Please only do this if you're sure you want to go ahead with the purchases. It will be messy if you change your mind.

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Bus...nd-Multiple-Orders-from-the-same/td-p/7374437
It appears that the only way to combine Global Shipping is for me to relist the items you wish to buy together in a single listing, then delete the original individual listings. If you message me through eBay telling me which discs you want, I can set up new combined listing for you. Please only do this if you're sure you want to go ahead with the purchases. It will be messy if you change your mind.
Thanks for finding this out. I'm sorry though because I have alreay bought one of the items I wanted elsewhere in the meantime! Did some other purchases as well so have to sit on my hands for a while ;-)! But I'll keep an eye on your account!

I've still got some surround discs available on eBay uk:

Jon Anderson - Olias of Sunhillow

Mr. Big - Lean Into It

Barclay James Harvest - Once Again

David Bowie – Heathen

David Crosby - If I Could Only Remember My Name

Giancarlo Erra – Departure Tapes

Jethro Tull - Benefit (50th)

Mostly Autumn – Passengers

No-Man - Schoolyard Ghosts

Pixies - Doolittle

Porcupine Tree - Stupid Dream