The Dvd-Audio Experience promotional dvd-a from JVC & WEA

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmt

Does anybody own this except me? It came out when dvd-a's first came out and is a sampler of the stuff that wea released during the first wave. It came "free" with the purchase of another dvd-a at Tower (RIP) and I haven't seen any talk of this on this board yet, well mabye there has been but my searches found nothing.

Tracklist:
Barenaked Ladies - Pinch Me
Neil Young - Heart Of Gold
Daniel Barenboim (conductor) - Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 (Mvt. 2)
ELP - Lucky Man
Fourplay - Moonjogger
The Doors - Love Her Madly
Nikolaus Haroncourt (conductor) - Dvorak's Symphony No. 9 (Mvt. 4)
Grateful Dead - Sugar Magnolia
Foreigner - Feels Like The First Time
The Coors - Breatless
Stone Temple Pilots - Plush

Great set of songs, and all in 5.1 96/24!

I attached the front part of the booklet so you can check it out and refresh yallz memory.

Attachments

• Picture 008 (Small).jpg
    Picture 008 (Small).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 195
I have that one. There should be some discussion here about it, as it had the track from Harvest before Harvest came out.

Actually, I'm surprised you don't see these on eBay from time to time.

Is anybody aware of a place out there where this is available? I'd love to get my hands on it, but no dice on amazon or eBay. Perhaps I'm using the wrong search terms?

I got mine free with my 1st dvd -a player, a JVC along with it was a Yes offering with tracks from Magnification, and tracks from the house of blues show live. ( unreleased?) They show up now qand then, a member here found one at a used store for like $5-6.00. Yes Neil Young track before the Harvest dvd a was out.

Back