THE INVOLVE 6 CHANNEL MINI CLASS D AMP - EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Pupster

Could not resist this .............................ITS YOUR AMPLIFIER about to head out for delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_20220824_104118.jpg

Hey Pupster

Could not resist this .............................ITS YOUR AMPLIFIER about to head out for delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 82659
Pretty clearly, life’s a bitch unless you’re Dave!

Now Pup can have his Wayne’s World “I’m not worthy” moment!

Pretty clearly, life’s a bitch unless you’re Dave!

Now Pup can have his Wayne’s World “I’m not worthy” moment!
The reason Dave is known as "the Bitch" is that when he started with us around 20 years ago as a work experience Electronic Engineer from Swinburne uni, I gave him all the crap jobs and he became "my Bitch". Now some 20 years later he is head of our electronic engineering and is just generally a bitch......hence "The Bitch"

The reason Dave is known as "the Bitch" is that when he started with us around 20 years ago as a work experience Electronic Engineer from Swinburne uni, I gave him all the crap jobs and he became "my Bitch". Now some 20 years later he is head of our electronic engineering and is just generally a bitch......hence "The Bitch"
Thanks for that explanation Chucky. Every Super Hero has an origin story. Nowadays you have to get your own coffee!

So @J. PUPSTER , how do you plan to use this guy? Ummm...the new amp, that is...
It's going into service as my main amp for my Quad setup. My Sansui QRX-8001 is taking some nap time, and needs further attention at some point. Of course, now I'll need to order one of the pre-amps to bridle this beast of an amp. Probably incorporate my Zektor for connections etc.

So @chucky3042, I'm recommending a third, early afternoon flogging in order to sharpen the crew on getting that pre-amp out. And a fourth may even be necessary so we can get a Surround Master Maximus model, that also has a whisper quiet CD-4 Demodulator card added to it. I assume the electronics have shrunken enough in 50 years and with a little case modifications, you can 'get 'er done' mates! Many of us are riding that 30K wave around here now, don't ya know.

Last edited:
Back