• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rarewaves has multiple copies of Jethro Tull's Aqualung 40th Anniversary Adapted Edition 2 CD/2 DVD set for $37.16 shipped to the U.S., but only on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/134824219059
It says that these are region 2, and won't play on most DVD players in the US. I am curious, the people who bought this, whether that is indeed the case. Please let me know if you can play them. Thanks.

It says that these are region 2, and won't play on most DVD players in the US. I am curious, the people who bought this, whether that is indeed the case. Please let me know if you can play them. Thanks.
I have a misprint version of the release (it lacks the liner notes) with the same UPC code. It should be a region 0 disc, despite what it says on Ebay.

It says Region 0 (All Regions) on my latest reissue version (not misprinted one).

jt.jpg

Like Aqualung deal, eBay listed not available for Canada delivery, but was able to order Aqualung on Amazon.ca for similar price, so far Minstrel deal isn’t available on Amazon for Canada buyers…but if anyone does spot it, I would love the heads up

Back