• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From DEEP DISCOUNT:

Shipping schedule

CD Universe going out of business sale(?). Not sure I would trust getting new, undamaged non-blemished merchandise but if someone is into the thrill of a good deal maybe there's some value here. The fact they've lost direct credit card processing makes me super weary.

cdu.jpg

Wow, didn’t know CD Universe was still around.
I bought tons from them 20 years ago but it must be at least 15 years since my last order.

Free shipping on orders over $50 and 15% off nearly everything at the Rhino store through Monday. Unfortunately it doesn't look like Quadios are eligible for the 15% off (you can still get the free shipping deal) but it looks like Atmos blu-rays are eligible for the discount.

The Quadios are indeed excluded from the Memorial Day 15% discount, but I just placed an order consisting of a mix of Quadios and Atmos blu-rays, and I was able to stack the CC24WMX15 discount code for an additional 15% off the entire order, so heads up on that! :D

The Quadios are indeed excluded from the Memorial Day 15% discount, but I just placed an order consisting of a mix of Quadios and Atmos blu-rays, and I was able to stack the CC24WMX15 discount code for an additional 15% off the entire order, so heads up on that! :D
Thanks - I just ordered the Joni Mitchell quad/Atmos box, by itself, for $67.98 plus tax with free shipping, by using the CC24WMX15 promo code. I had been planning to wait until the set was available from the discount retailers in a few months, but I doubt their prices will be much lower than that, and of course I'd rather have it sooner, so I jumped.

I'm skipping the most recent Quadio bundle, after having bought all the previous ones, since the new ones just don't align enough with my tastes to likely make it to the top of the listening pile often enough. But Joni's a different story!

This is the banner I get. I put a $79 Quadio bundle in the cart and it gave me the free shipping discount.

View attachment 105880
Just attempted to place an order with RHINO and gave up after they rejected the coupon code CC24WMX15, failed to give me Free s/h on orders over $50 and take the 15% off advertised in the above banner.

VERY frustrating.

I tried the exact same thing, but it told me the code could not be added.

I tried the exact same thing, but it told me the code could not be added.
I always purchase from Rhino as a "guest", I don't even have an account with them. Not sure if that makes a difference or not, but might be worth a try for those of you having trouble using the code, if you haven't already. Also occurs to me that using an incognito or private window in your browser might help, since that won't access any cookies that were previously stored for Rhino in your browser, which could be tracking if/when you've used the discount code previously.

I always purchase from Rhino as a "guest", I don't even have an account with them. Not sure if that makes a difference or not, but might be worth a try for those of you having trouble using the code, if you haven't already. Also occurs to me that using an incognito or private window in your browser might help, since that won't access any cookies that were previously stored for Rhino in your browser, which could be tracking if/when you've used the discount code previously.
In my attempt to order today from Rhino, I did check out as a 'guest..." apparently to NO avail! And that 15% off advertised banner with some restrictions did not include any pre orders or bundles!

Back