The Truth About Olivia Newton-John Revealed

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might she also have been using the Teac for recording demos at home? As we all know, lots of musicians did so with R2R decks back in the day. Back in the day, the photo insert that came with the Yes/Fragile album inspired me to seek out and purchase a used stereo Revox B77(replacing an Ampex R2R). Later on I was jonesing for a Teac 3340 but was never able to put the money together. The Revox and my Dual turntable connected to a Pioneer SX1280 receiver and a pair of JBL L100’s was a sweet setup indeed.

I just heard on the radio that Her Majesty's Website inadvertently published the home addresses of hundreds of recipients, including Sir Elton's. I hope you managed to jot it down before they corrected the error!
It wasn't the Queen's fault! The Honours List is published not by the Royal Family but by the UK Government on the Cabinet Office's website. Who would have thought that a department under Boris' direct control could screw up?!

Last edited:
I just heard on the radio that Her Majesty's Website inadvertently published the home addresses of hundreds of recipients, including Sir Elton's. I hope you managed to jot it down before they corrected the error!

it does sound like an almighty cock up and two wrongs don't make a right but if it was either of his main UK residences details on those were never too hard to come by 😉

it does sound like an almighty cock up and two wrongs don't make a right but if it was either of his main UK residences details on those were never too hard to come by 😉
No, that very true, but the real risk is to those in the Police and security services. The breach is of course illegal under the Data Protection Act so expect deputy heads to roll!!!

orf with their heads!!! 🤣
What a carry on (I had to post this again! especially as the films were on TV over Xmas)
carry_on_dont_lose_your_head_UKquad.jpg

Back