Time to Lay Your Cards on the Table - How Many Quads Do You Own?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boojidad

OK, maybe it's a testosterone thing. It could actually get funny. But by my count, there are over 5200 known quad releases, if you separately count each vinyl and tape item worldwide. So how many do you actually have? I'm referring specifically to quad, not SACDs or DVD-A's. I'm still new at this, and I'm not looking to amass a huge collection, but I know many of you have been serious collectors for a long time. So pony it up guys (and gals): what's your inventory count?

I have one Q8 and it's called "Dolby Calibration Tape". Don't know where it is though (that's not good).

Only counting original recordings here. No digital copies of quad stuff. Approximately;
555 Q8's
50 Quad Reels
40 Quad LP's
2 - SQ Encoded King Biscuit Flower Hour Reel to Reel Shows

We enlisted someone as studly as you to salute:
austin_powers-580x411.jpg
Oh, BEHAVE!

CD4 591
SQ 811
QS 572
Q8 541
Q4 251
UHJ 49
EV4 and others 53
UD4 16
CASS. SQ AND 1 QS 11
A FEW CDs
111 7in EPs

1 QR
1 SQ LP
10 Q8's
2 Immersion Sets if you count these, but I also have these on Q8

A_L

You want me to COUNT the Quad/Surround stuff I have????
Well..maybe one day I will..not now , though.....

What the heck I'll play too.

About 360 Q8's (mostly Canadian Releases)
44 Quad Lps of various types (none of which I am actually set up to play)

Fun stuff!

ken

Will have to count and get back to you. Would you mind divulging which KBFH reels you have? I am looking for the 1976 Grateful Dead show broadcast on 11/28/76.

Thanks!

Ken

Only counting original recordings here. No digital copies of quad stuff. Approximately;
555 Q8's
50 Quad Reels
40 Quad LP's
2 - SQ Encoded King Biscuit Flower Hour Reel to Reel Shows

Back