Trade for a Alan Parsons dark side of the moon DVD a.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbyquad

I would like to hear the original Alan Parsons dark side of the moon DVD-a but when I download a copy of it from the Internet, I can't get it to burn properly. Anyway, I would be glad to trade with anyone who has a copy of this. I have about 1000 surround sound discs.

My list is very long so I can't list everything here but I have an amazing Cars first album that was ripped from rock band into a DTS disc. Of all the ones I own, that is the most amazing but if you would like something different, just let me know and if I can provide it I will. Several of the discs I have I still can't play as I can get them to burn properly.

Apparently, I am good at downloading but bad at burning. Plus, I have more than 100 Mobile Fidelity's and other high-quality out-of-print recordings, such as master sound and the rest. Just let me know and we can work something out.

I'll sell you a Dark Side Of The Moon Immersion box for $80 (minus the Blu-ray), but the mix you want is on the DVD too.

Scarf, marbles, other stuff. All of it except the Blu-ray.

There shouldn't be any problems if it is an ".iso" file to be burn't on a single layer DVD. There is probably just some detail you're missing in the process.

I used nero and other programs with no luck. I am not very computer proficient. If I wanted to but the Immersion box I would but the AP DVA-d was secretly released a few years ago and that is the only one I want. I have the Guthrie SACD, only OK to me.

Img burn is the only software you need for an iso file that came from a DVD-A source. You start the program, find the iso file via the browse in the program, select it, choose 4x speed for quality, and hit ok. A few minutes later your iso is now a DVD-A with no further manipulation. PM sent.

I used nero and other programs with no luck. I am not very computer proficient. If I wanted to but the Immersion box I would but the AP DVA-d was secretly released a few years ago and that is the only one I want. I have the Guthrie SACD, only OK to me.

The Parsons quad mix, in all its four-channel glory, is available on the new box set of Dark Side, both on a DVD-Video disc in Dolby Digital @ 448 kbps and 640 kbps (for DVD players that can play that "DVD-illegal" 640 bitrate) as well as lossless PCM on a Blu-ray disc - both the DVD-Video disc and the Blu-ray also have the awful Guthrie SACD mix as well as the original stereo mix. The DVD-Video disc from the box set has already been "torrented" and although it's only Dolby Digital, at the 640 kbps rate, it sounds much better than the DVD-Audio that was done a few years ago of the Parsons quad mix - and I thought that transfer sounded fantastic.

Back