Tragically Hip Phantom Power 25th anniversary box set with Dolby Atmos Mix on Blu-Ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this from the official store:

We hope this message finds you well and thank you so much for your preorder!

We wanted to inform you that there is a slight delay from the manufacturer on your order for the Phantom Power Box Set. They are now on their way to us and the new expected ship date is November, 22, 2023.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience!

- The Tragically Hip Team

17000016956966026152984477302941.jpg

Saw this last week "in store" , which could mean it was released on
Friday November 03rd.
Picked it up yesterday though.
I suppose it was released early...in Canada. Go figure.

Yeah looks like it's in stock at Amazon and my local Sunrise has it for pick-up.

I'm going to be patient and wait for ImportCDs.

Yep that's where I picked mine up. Saw it last week on a Tuesday in store ..so it must have been released Friday November 03rd....a full 3 weeks earlier than the original release date ?

More importantly ;

HOW COME THERE IS NO HIREZ SPOTLIGHT RELEASE POLL THREAD YET ??

I managed to listen to 5 tracks of Road Apples box BDA in Atmos today, decided I liked the band, so went hunting for this box.

I got this for £59.70 from amazon.co.uk (as an amazon.com listing) so no more VAT/fees to pay, some eBay UK sites wanted £186-£235 for the Phantom Power box!!

I managed to listen to 5 tracks of Road Apples box BDA in Atmos today, decided I liked the band, so went hunting for this box.

I got this for £59.70 from amazon.co.uk (as an amazon.com listing) so no more VAT/fees to pay, some eBay UK sites wanted £186-£235 for the Phantom Power box!!
I bought mine from the The Hip gift shop for $75.00 cdn + shipping. They do ship internationally. I am not quite sure how it compares to the price you paid when it is all said and done.

I hope you enjoy the album, it is easily my favourite from them, and the Atmos mix is generally well done.

Back