Using stereo to get to quad............

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuadBob

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
This area seems a little slow, so I decided to put this confession here. Even before I got into quad music, I became a mobile stereo lover. Just couldn't see any reason to use a quad setup for just one person. So, I got into stereo when it came to mobility. Started off with a 500cc BSA, then moved on up to a '62 Triumph Bonneville. And, that was it.....stereo became my "preferred mode of transportation" ever since!:rollin:

But, over the years I've managed to adapt my love of quad music to my simple stereo means of transportation. And, I'm once again hitting the road to enjoy some tunes!;)

So, coming up on Memorial Day weekend I'm tossing a few new multichannel releases onto my BMW K-100RT mobile stereo and heading off to New Mexico to visit with QUADANASAZILANDS to help him tweek his system in and spend the weekend enjoying some good quad!!

Hope all of you enjoy the holiday too!

QuadBob:cool: ::rollin:

News to me! Just kidding, Bob and I have become close friends over the last 3 years and talk at least 3 times a week. I have not posted much lately due to my big move to the mountains above Gallup. I have a little bit of land now and a dedicated quad room. Bob and I have never laid eyes on each other so you guys that have seen him should warn me if he is hard to look at! Bob has restored most of my main quad system like my QRX-777, Technics blue meter Q8 deck, some of my DBX stuff and my Tate. Still to be dune is my D-1. We both have the Pioneer 656-A combo player that Bob got for us through the Navy exchange. So we are looking forward to a Memorial weekend of Saint Pauley Girl, Quad and clean mountain air.

Dave

Back