• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Porcupine Tree - In Absentia DVD-A

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beetle

Been looking for In Absentia in the 5.1 DVD-A for a very long time. Missed some opportunities, so I thought I'd just ask. :)

I'm in Australia.

Thanks!

I have a used copy of In Absentia available.

Trading only :)

PM me if you are interested!

Hello. I would definitely purchased the Japan Import, WHILE YOU CAN STILL GET IT. However, keep in mind that whilst the CD (HQCD) is manufactured in Japan, the DVD-A is the from the same origin of manufacture as my original copy of I.A., purchased from Burning Shed looooooooooooooooong ago. Thanks.

nhammond: I keep any DVD-A or SACD I buy, so nothing to trade.

The Bright Side: That link has the site closed for 'system maintenance' for more than 24 hours now. Was the cost of the one DVD-A ~$50 or for all three?? I can get it from CDJapan too, but it's more than $50 for the one disc (not including shipping). Ouch.

The Bright Side: That link has the site closed for 'system maintenance' for more than 24 hours now. Was the cost of the one DVD-A ~$50 or for all three?? I can get it from CDJapan too, but it's more than $50 for the one disc (not including shipping). Ouch.

Approx $50 for one my friend...:howl

What's up with the system maintenance. I hope my order for those Warner Japan SACDs of previous dvd-audio titles isn't being delayed, but appears it is since my card hasn't been charged.

Worse yet they may lose the order altogether. Happened before.

What's up with the system maintenance. I hope my order for those Warner Japan SACDs of previous dvd-audio titles isn't being delayed, but appears it is since my card hasn't been charged.

Worse yet they may lose the order altogether. Happened before.

The site has changed a bit. They now have this:

We are currently closed for system maintenance.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Our site are scheduled to be relaunched at noon. on August 17.

Thank you very much for your patience.

http://www.amazon.com/Absentia-Dts-...POFE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1313490748&sr=8-2
18.77 dollars. "Usually ships in 1-3 weeks". They probably won't have it, but you may as well place the order...

Well I placed my order, there was supposed to be five in stock.

Hopefully there are now only four in stock with one on it's way to New Zealand :)

I have seen before on Amazon "Out of stock, new stock ordered" or something like that but if there is an amount shown as in stock is it not always true?

I have never experienced a situation where that was not true. You guys should get'em while you can.
Let us know when you receive yours, OppoFood! You're going to love the 5.1 mix.

To think I spent 50 bucks on mine just a couple weeks ago... :) But then again, the Japanese edition is really sweet.

Well I placed my order, there was supposed to be five in stock.

Hopefully there are now only four in stock with one on it's way to New Zealand :)

I have seen before on Amazon "Out of stock, new stock ordered" or something like that but if there is an amount shown as in stock is it not always true?

Where did you see the in stock quantity?

My 'In Absentia' arrived today. My Porcupine Tree DVD-A collection is now complete. I'm quite chuffed.

A special thanks to dbmay75 for pointing me in the right direction.

My 'In Absentia' arrived today. My Porcupine Tree DVD-A collection is now complete. I'm quite chuffed.

A special thanks to dbmay75 for pointing me in the right direction.

Meanwhile my copy is still marked as "Not yet shiipped" from Amazon but estimated to ship any day soon!

Still able to place orders with a shipping extimate now 1 to 2 months.

Ah yes one has to be patient.

Back