Whats the best way/quality to rip dts Cd to Flac files for streaming ?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, i have some dts CD and want to ripe and finally use them for Mch streaming with ROON. How to do that without loose quality at all ?
Roon supports the following formats at resolutions up to 32bit 768khz:
  1. WAV
  2. WAV64
  3. AIFF
  4. FLAC
  5. ALAC (Apple Lossless)
  6. OGG
My target is to have one file in Flac/waf format with 6 or 8 channels (depends on the dts-cd-
Who have experience and knowledge what i haver to do ?
Thanks for any help
Robert

Hi, i have some dts CD and want to ripe and finally use them for Mch streaming with ROON. How to do that without loose quality at all ?
Roon supports the following formats at resolutions up to 32bit 768khz:
  1. WAV
  2. WAV64
  3. AIFF
  4. FLAC
  5. ALAC (Apple Lossless)
  6. OGG
My target is to have one file in Flac/waf format with 6 or 8 channels (depends on the dts-cd-
Who have experience and knowledge what i haver to do ?
Thanks for any help
Robert
You can simply use Foobar2000 Make sure you have the DTS decoder installed. Click on convert and save as flac or whatever format you want. To ensure that you don't lose any quality set the bit depth to 24. If you leave it on auto it will output as 16 bit (decoded DTS CDs are 20 bit) and there is no 20 bit setting.

You can simply use Foobar2000 Make sure you have the DTS decoder installed. Click on convert and save as flac or whatever format you want. To ensure that you don't lose any quality set the bit depth to 24. If you leave it on auto it will output as 16 bit (decoded DTS CDs are 20 bit) and there is no 20 bit setting.
Hello par4ken, thanks for that great info, i will try it and come back !!

Back