WHITESNAKE - Slide It In – Ultimate Special Edition - Pre-Order - 3/8/19

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my shipping notice from Amazon.es

$39.81 with shipping.

Immersion into this album will be happening soon. Maybe I'll wait and play it through the new SM V2.

I like to play surround CDs while playing backgammon online. Anyone else "roll the bones" on here? Or is it heresy to multitask with Quad?

Ah see what you mean now its Mr Coverdale's sardonic opening of the box set..
Just got email from Amazon ES..due to arrive 11/03/19 and they have honoured the initial price....it's now 67 euros!!
Can't wait

Has anyone listened to the discs yet that have bought it? Wondering if the sound is "Brickwalled" or "Compressed" Technically it might be but first listen to it with your own ears....then please post your reaction here. Thanks!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Dolby Digital...Don't expect too much surround action folks...but a terrific box set and fantastic music.
:QQlove
Big thanks to musicmemo for the heads up and a huge thanks to haiku for the Amazon ES link ..that was £28 well spent!!
So it’s not “Brickwalled” or “Compressed” sounding.....speaking of the CD’s specifically?

I wish the remixes and remasters were done in surround as this is my favorite Whitesnake album....not one bad song period

So it’s not “Brickwalled” or “Compressed” sounding.....speaking of the CD’s specifically?

I wish the remixes and remasters were done in surround as this is my favorite Whitesnake album....not one bad song period

I Hav'nt played the CD's yet...
Got the 7th on repeat!!

Must be EXCELLENT then😀😀😀. Wish I had ordered 10 copies not just 2 on that deal from Amazon.es
I wouldn't go that far, if purely on a surround basis but Disc 7 was my main interest, so just seeing if there is going to be more surroundy action from the vids and live shows. (sorry to report that the surround is not spectacular but I just prefer them live as a band)

And now Disc 2.. the UK mix

Both sounding excellent by the way.
Great thanks for that!!!! Guess I’ll keep one for myself....I’ve been able to stream discs 1-5 on Tidal....but even with the best streaming services you can’t always tell....and by the way the live concert is pretty good....but so far I’ve enjoyed Disc 3 the best which is the 2019 Remix of the album....it’s great!!🍻:SB

Back