WHO’S NEXT/LIFEHOUSE Box set coming in September 2023 (STEVEN WILSON DOLBY ATMOS & 5.1 MIXES CONFIRMED!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this question was for Ricky, but I'm gonna answer anyway. I use Amazon for keeping track of my wishlist for all things from music to books to clothes to 4K BD, etc. So, I am on there often. My mom usually just gives me $500 for Christmas to do with as I choose. She is blind, and I am her caretaker, so she struggles a little with online purchasing. So, I have been keeping track of this item.

HOWEVER, you can install Honey add on extension, and set it up to notify you of any price changes for about any item on Amazon (and other sites). Honey Add-On Click Here
You're a good son. I was there a few years back with my Dad. (y)

wow bargain... and Just for Kicks just droppin Germany 149,- .... so Amazon fr is now the lowest at 111,- followed by the Danes at 129,-
glad i never got in with the pre sale..

Ordering from the US: if you choose to pay in Euros (rather than USD) and let your credit card issuer do the currency conversion, then with VAT subtracted, the price works out this way:

Articles :EUR 100,82
Livraison :EUR 26,50

That's EUR 127.32 delivered.

If I can manage to order this via France for less than £100 + shipping (not sure on the VAT side of things now we've left the EU with Amazon) this is in the real bargain territory
Edit, got it for £106 inc postage, guaranteed to be delivered to me on Sat!, includes VAT or so they say, more than happy to pay that price for it.

Last edited:
Ordering from the US: if you choose to pay in Euros (rather than USD) and let your credit card issuer do the currency conversion, then with VAT subtracted, the price works out this way:

Thats exactly what I did. I was holding out for price drop to $150 (still crazy that is now an acceptable price range) so I pulled the trigger ordering from Amazon Fr.

Back