Wishbone Ash Fans

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Svensson

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Not to start a frenzy (??how??) but there is a copy of the Wishbone Ash SACD "Almighty Blues- London and Beyond" on Ebay now. It is shown as multi-channel and no one has ever posted any comments about it on here...
someone must have a copy? I'm not a fan myself, but thought I would mention it. John

I have not played it in a while, but i remember it being a good mix. Gotta have the Blues, get them while you can find them!

I just did the Buy It Now thing on this one. I am a huge Wishbone Ash fan, and I have dealt with the seller recently (Best of Johnny Winter SACD).

Glad it worked for you, that was the first I had ever heard or saw of that disc. John

I have seen them from time to time, but I always avoided it because it was live. I was recently reminded that I should have bought the Scorpions - Moment of Glory MC SACD when I had the chance ... and it doesn't hurt that the Canadian dollar is worth more than the US dollar; so I appreciate the heads up John. Thanks! Mike.

Not to start a frenzy (??how??) but there is a copy of the Wishbone Ash SACD "Almighty Blues- London and Beyond" on Ebay now. It is shown as multi-channel and no one has ever posted any comments about it on here...
someone must have a copy? I'm not a fan myself, but thought I would mention it. John

CD Universe shows it as being available for $14.69. So you might try there if the eBay auction price is too high.

Back