• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: both single layer SACDs of Celine Dion's

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediFonger

hi,

am willing to pay a reasonable price (ie LOWER than ebay/amazon marketplace) for:
-A New Day Has Come SACD
-All the Way... SACD

thanks.

I own the single layer surround compilation SACD and like it but it isn't a good idea to admit you like her music or singing, it might subject you to ridicule.:)

I also own the Blu-ray release of her Las Vegas show and like it. Both of these were very affordable and I used to see the decade of hits SACD often at the stores I visit but not recently.

Chris

i'm a huge fan =). i like to think i have an 'all inclusive' eclectic taste when it comes to music ;). i have all of Celine's albums except the French ones (can't understand it =P). i even have the lullaby one ;). my co-worker literally told me, "man did you grow a vagina" when he saw that i received it.

i also have the BD of that concert and the 24/96 track is incredible & lifelike, there were some flakey performance moments (like the naked men prancing around here) but other than stuff like that she's a class act.

i'm interested in how the studio engineers mixed both albums in 5.1 =P, did they use the center ch. @all? i notice a lot of hi-res discs do not include center. not that it matters to me =P.

i'm interested in how the studio engineers mixed both albums in 5.1 =P, did they use the center ch. @all? i notice a lot of hi-res discs do not include center. not that it matters to me =P.

'A New Day Has Come' does use the center channel in surround, but only for some guitar and percussion. No vocals.

I picked it up for $1.99.

hello, next time u stroll by that store, can u help me take a look of either of these titles are there =P would luv to have it in SACD =P.

Hi Jedi,

Welcome to QQ!

Someone has a copy of "All The Way..." in "good" condition for $10.99 at half.ebay.com - next to your neighborhood used CD store, that's probably the lowest you're ever going to see this online outside of what filper shared with us what he found at his local Best Buy. Both titles became unavailable on Amazon about a month or two ago and prices continue to climb.

http://product.half.ebay.com/All-the-Way-A-Decade-of-Song-Super-Audio-CD_W0QQtgZinfoQQprZ3375571

There is a 2nd for $19.76 with Amazon resellers: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&s=music&qid=1261064039&sr=8-4&condition=used

A new/sealed copy with the gold plastic slipcase (I never saw it packaged like that, only with the cardboard) just sold on eBay two nights ago for $30. Not bad.

I had scored a mint copy of "New Day Has Come" also at half.ebay.com about a month ago for $8 but I didn't like it enough to keep it, not even for the 5.1 which isn't that great to begin with.

Dan

dbay, THANK YOU SO MUCH! i got my copy already and it sounds wonderful =). i think that's the best OOP price that i've EVER paid ;). i also found a new day has come for a "cheap" price of $50!

i luv it when pop music comes to SACD. they took original sound elements and did a nice mix for 5.1 =). very nice quality. 2bad these formats have died =(

Back