yet another weird one

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like a bootleg to me. Perhaps somebody's selling a copy of one of Tabs cdr's.It is a good recording and comes out well in quad.But it's a Sony Columbia title.It should have some reference to that on the cd label.

Welcome to the forum, ChristopherLees!!! Glad you could make it!

ChristopherLees said:
It looks like a bootleg to me. Perhaps somebody's selling a copy of one of Tabs cdr's.It is a good recording and comes out well in quad.But it's a Sony Columbia title.It should have some reference to that on the cd label.

Come to think of it, I remember seeing the other solo beatle titles on e bay from this label a while ago and I don't think they had a reference to the apple /capitol or united artists labels either.

carlane3 said:
Come to think of it, I remember seeing the other solo beatle titles on e bay from this label a while ago and I don't think they had a reference to the apple /capitol or united artists labels either.

Well the only official solo dts beatles are venus and mars and band on the run.

Walls and bridges and Live and let Die are ones that Tab has done from Q8
and Imagine is one of Tabs from an SQ and /or Q8 and Goodnight Vienna is one that Tab did from my personal Q8 that I sent him.
and John has done a nice collection of apple bits and pieces.
and Cai has done Ram via QS on a normal cd (I need that one!).
A QS vario Matrix on Red Rose speedway works well too.(especially from track 2 onwards).

Back