5.1 BD!! "Electric Lady Studios: A Jimi Hendrix Vision" 3CD/1BD box set (Experience Hendrix/Legacy) (3/25/2022)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What random collection of tracks from Rainbow Bridge, War Heroes, and Cry Of Love will "First Rays of the New Rising Sun" be this time around?
Or is the last one now considered cannon? Will we ever get digital releases of these 3 that have the full sound of the original vinyl releases?

I mean, those 3 are posthumous and cobbled to begin with. But the originals had a fidelity not heard since in any reissue and these are all major tracks for him.
Jim, I'm not the forum police, but I think you meant to say "canon" instead of cannon?
Thanks. :)

I was wondering the same thing.
I really don't have any inside information. This is only my opinion although I want this badly. So I figured I'd just give up on it so if it IS ever released, I will be pleasantly surprised!
That said, I still think we'll never see this released.
There, now that clears it up, yes?

It is an Australian seller in Sydney. The mind boggles how the hell did he get this?

I messaged him about how he obtained it. Obviously he may not disclose any information.

I'm a Hendrix collector and I would obviously like to hear this at least

It is an Australian seller in Sydney. The mind boggles how the hell did he get this?

I messaged him about how he obtained it. Obviously he may not disclose any information.

I'm a Hendrix collector and I would obviously like to hear this at least
Time to make a friend and crash on his couch!

Woah! This looks kinda real. Don't see this happen every day!
So what will the buyer do with the recording...
Yeah, sure would love to hear that bluray rip!

gaaaaaawd, how many of these are just sitting on a shelf somewhere, collecting dust

pulling-my-hair-out-why-freaking-out.gif

It could indicate possible movement on this being released.
Could be someone got a hold of an early copy and is trying to cash in quickly knowing the history behind this release.
I’d wager the seller got it very recently or it would have been sold months ago

We can only hope.

No response from the seller as I expected. I did an extensive search to see if any more copies of this elusive box set has surfaced and it seems the only one that has been seen for sale is the one from Sydney Australia!

It's very interesing that someone had a copy of Jimi Hendrix' Electric Lady Studios box set and was able to sell it on eBay. However, I'll keep waiting for the collection to make it's way to the market (and it's okay if it doesn't).

He's gonna make bank on that modest investment.
This is what happens when someone gets blinded by greed and tries to horde to make something rare and drive up the value. Now you have a 3rd party suddenly involved that isn't you! And off he goes...

I’d sure hate to pay that much for the set only to see it be released in a year or two. 😕
I like what you're saying, gonna look real silly if it busts loose in the near future. A deal may be had for just about anything for the right incentive.

... just a little mantra to jog their lizard like id's; as to the major labels :)

1713115831542.png

it's still just business, without it, we wouldn't be getting anything!

Back