MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wham! Bam! Thank You, M'am! πŸ₯³πŸŒˆπŸ‘‘πŸ’₯🀩

it's everything for a pair in this game! βœŒοΈπŸ˜πŸŽ‰

IMG_6402.jpeg

IMG_6403.jpeg

Wham! SDE Surround Series Blu-ray's 19 & 20 "Fantastic" & "Make It Big"

(incl. the ultra rare edition of "Make It Big", with the slipcase printed in "Fantastic" upside down-o-vision!! πŸ₯³βœŒοΈπŸ’˜

Keane "Hopes And Fears 20" SDE Surround Series Number 21 (HFPA Blu-ray w/Dolby Atmos, 5.1 & Stereo)

IMG_6761.jpeg

IMG_6762.jpeg

(colour came out wonky on 2nd pic, green's deeper and less vivid, closer to 1st pic in reality πŸ˜… as other QQ-ers have reported already there's no wee booklet included this time round πŸ‘ no idea when i'll get to actually play it but hopefully sometime this year! πŸ˜‚ )

Quadio bundle No.4 has arrived in the UK, despite being sent in that flimsy card packaging again, thankfully no breakages this time. I guess they have a warehouse full of them and will continue to ship in them until they run out.
I chose the Roberta Flack to play first, fantastic sound and I couldn't help thinking that people who have small rear speakers are going to miss out on that healthy thud in the right rear during Killing Me Softly.
The only example of these four I am familiar with is the Hot Tuna of which I have a DVDA conversion, this new Blu-ray of course, sounds much clearer and better.
20240517_165802.jpg

Back