Rolling Stones Goats Head Soup Deluxe Edition (with 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amazon says mine is arriving today (along with the Early Fleetwood Mac CD box), but its heading towards 5pm, which means as usual amazon won't deliver until tomorrow, or possibly Sunday. They keep doing this, so I think its to tick me off for not getting Prime!

amazon says mine is arriving today (along with the Early Fleetwood Mac CD box), but its heading towards 5pm, which means as usual amazon won't deliver until tomorrow, or possibly Sunday. They keep doing this, so I think its to tick me off for not getting Prime!
Apparently Duncan, the shippers are hosed up World wide, not just here in the U.S.A. -we are all spoiled with our shipping World wide -yea 🥳

Six days on the road and I'm gonna make it home tonite.
Title of an old collection of truck driving songs and the time it will take for my order to get to me according to udiscover.
Unless I catch the redeye to Nashville break into the warehouse and listen to GHS with Ryan.

Sounds more like Grateful Dead lyrics :p

Well just got an Email from Udiscover and they sent me a link to my shipment here it is but seems as though UPS is still waiting to receive package

Shipment Progress
Table View
OverviewDetailed View

Progress IndicatorStatusDateLocationActivity
Future EventDelivery---
Future EventShipped---
Current EventLabel Created09/03/2020 10:30 A.M.United StatesOrder Processed: Ready for UPS
Shipment Details
Service
Weight
10.40 LBS
Show More
Track
Tracking Numbers
Help

Track

HOW AGRAVATING!!! :mad: :mad:

MAYBE THEY ARE JUST TOO WEAK FING PUSSIES TO LIFT 10.4 LBS.....ASH HOLES:mad::mad:

Last edited:
Yeah. It's obviously not great, but I've seen much worse!

For example, check out this track from a recent reissue of Tim Curry's 1979 album Fearless.

View attachment 55893

🤬
I didn't realize it had been reissued...but now I'm glad that I digitized my vinyl versions of all three of his albums a few years back.

I need to do a Tesco shopping run first! eat and get a listen in then before BBC4's night of Soul starts (21:30 Soul America, 22:30 Kings Of Soul, 23:25 Smokey Robinson at the 2009 Electric Proms)
Then cherry pick it... Dancing with Mr D, Heartbreaker, Star Star, Silver Train. That ought to provide a good glimpse.

Back