Rolling Stones Goats Head Soup Deluxe Edition (with 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly true. With gyms closed my health has suffered.

Just dig out your old Jane Fonda VHS workout tape and get back in the groove.....or you can do the "Goat Head Shuffle" next week when you spin the BD~A in glorious ATMOS!

See the source image

"ANGIE" the GOAT PIGGIN' OUT!

Last edited:
You Atmos coiffed cats are gonna have be very specific in what's in the heights, or I might have to get cranky 😔
I might be willing to record the heights of your favorite track, or something along those lines. I recorded and posted on YouTube a best of the heights from Abbey Road Atmos, if you recall.

I think this is the video where I recorded the heights of Abbey Road Atmos.

You should do it just for GP Baggie, it will be real interesting to hear what Giles' has stuck up there for a rock band like this 🧐
I'm sure all those budding Atmos mix engineers are chompin' at the bit to know what we think is appropriate for heights ;)

Well poo! Got my Goats Head Soup Blu-ray box today...good thing you sez? Why no I sez, ya see it's like this, Wednesday I received the new Barclay James Harvest and other short stories box, yippee I sez and throw the dvd in the Oppo and select DTS 24/06 dit back and when the music starts...POP POP POP POP POP static pops all around the 5.1 speaker field LOUDLY! Oh crap I think, could it be a bad disc, or heaven forbid the Oppo nooooooooooo, but just be sure I throw the disc in my Pani Blu-ray...and POP POP POP POP POP static pops all around....again, oh crap now I'm thinking (HORRORS) the Onkyo is dying nooooooooooo! (I haven't listened to any 5.1 discs since I received Bebop Deluxe Axe Victem a couple of weeks back, which played fine) did a little more testing and started noticing some low thumpings during stereo sources and so have concluded it is the Onkyo YIKES! (I suspected something was up as I have had issues playing surround files from my computer for a few months!?! but have been to lazy to work on it) soooooooooooooo to make a long story short or a short story long, not sure which?...I panicked an bought me a new AVR got a Denon AVR-X3600H which should hopfully be here Tuesday (I've had the Onkyo since 2008 so it has served me well) so hopefully I will be back on track sometime Tuesday night with luck. On the plus side I will now be ATMOS capable :love: (and the Denon has a few more watts of power :love:) and lets face it the only way this was gonna happen was if the Onkyo died cause I really like this sucker...so, so sad to see you go, but gidottahere! So in conclusion GHS will be the disc to pop the Denon's surround cherry and lets hope that's the only pop we have :oops: (sorry BJH you have been bumped to 2nd position ).

Any Aussie found this locally for a reasonable price?
From what I've read so far on this thread......don't waste your $$.....wish I hadden't.....just stream it....sounds good on Tidal

PS: If I misunderstood any of the graphs or comments about the sound quality please let me know.....I'd appreciate it greatly. :D

Last edited:
Back