Listening to now...in fake Quad!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kid Rock.jpg

How about this for a summer song :banana:

All in All - Earth, Wind & Fire Japan 2ch SACD through QS synthesizer.

Mid-50's are forecast today in Chicago. For today's errands around town, I plan to put my top down (car top, that is).

Well it did top 40F today and some snow is melting, but I can personally assure you that it's a long ways off until "summertime in Northern Michigan". ;)

The new 2015 mixes of Fly by Night and Caress of Steel sound excellent using PLII. The "grunting" guitar part of By-tor and the Snowdog was going from front to back. The heavy mid bass even makes it to the back speakers which doesn't usually happen with PLII for me...

I know how you all love Johnny Mathis..lmao.....

Anyway, listening to a newly acquired 40th Anniversary release of Johnny's 1963 album JOHNNY. This sounds remarkably good. And, I'm listening to it in Multi Stereo which is very nice actually. I'm shocked at the quality of the sound.

Johnnymathis-johnny.jpg

Understood. Just had to chuckle over the summertime reference to my backyard while we're still largely in the throes of winter.

I'm not that big of a fan of Kid Rock but certainly like some of his material. His guitarist, Jason Krause is a friend of a friend, so I know these guys do some partying in my neck of the woods in the summer, undoubtedly inspiring the lyrics for the song.

Understood. Just had to chuckle over the summertime reference to my backyard while we're still largely in the throes of winter.

I'm not that big of a fan of Kid Rock but certainly like some of his material. His guitarist, Jason Krause is a friend of a friend, so I know these guys do some partying in my neck of the woods in the summer, undoubtedly inspiring the lyrics for the song.

Neither am I but that song does give me that summer feeling :sun

image.jpg

The DSD purists will have a fit, but I just couldn't resist playing this thru DPLII.

WOW! It really shows off the potential for this music in surround! Fabulous!

:sun Inside-out - Upside-down - Back to front - All the way round! :sun

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 158
Back