Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did this one earlier today. The soundstage was like a surround disc !! It was like some sort of Magic, Quite Assured

caseyabrams.jpg

Ralphie, you're gonna make me gets my eyepiece

never mind ..... numbers are clearly indicated on spine: JD414 .... but little help since neither Amazon nor ImportCD show rear of disc which clearly indicates MQA. Checked out Chesky's website and they only offer this album as a CD quality download. Maybe I should order and if it's NOT MQA, I can just return it for a refund!

edit: took a chance and ordered. Easy Amazon return if NOT MQA!

Last edited:
Don’t you remember? I purchased this one back at the beginning of April.

Perhaps, Perp, if I had maintained my Breakfast of Champion's breakfast food, Wheaties, instead of switching over to Heart❤Healthy Cheerios, I would've recalled.....but I have been assured by AmazonUS that both the Ocasek Rebellan remaster and the Casey Abram's discs will be in tomorrow's post.

This afternoon, I received a visit from Groupie Penny Lane in the form of the steelbook UHD4K remaster of Cameron Crowe's ALMOST FAMOUS ...both the Bootleg and Theatrical editions .... Can't wait!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back