Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeroen van Veen SAKAMOTO FOR MR LAWRENCE [Brilliant Classics/5 RBCDs] Exceptional piano interpretations of Ryuichi Sakamoto's film music

https://www.prestomusic.com/classical/products/8658093--sakamoto-for-mr-lawrence-piano-music
eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwcmVzdG8tY292ZXItaW1hZ2VzIiwia2V5IjoiODY1ODA5My4xLmpwZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7InJlc2l6ZSI6eyJ3aWR0aCI6OTAwfSwianBlZyI6eyJxdWFsaXR5Ijo2NX0sInRvRm9ybWF0IjoianBlZyJ9LCJ0aW1lc3RhbXAiOjE1NjgyOTcxNTB9

Hazar REINCARNATED [Immersive Audio/RBCD and Pure Audio BD~A] Am listening to the exceptionally well mastered RBCD. Stunning sonics and special guest Al Di Meola shines on the track SPAIN!

61dc-Qk0k8L._SL1000_.jpg
I’ve had this on my Apple playlist but yet to get to it. I love any time someone does a version of Bossa Dorado.

I’ve had this on my Apple playlist but yet to get to it. I love any time someone does a version of Bossa Dorado.
It is pricey ... was over $40 @ AmazonUS with s/h/tax but I used my Chase cc bonus points to help defray the cost. Was worth it. May be less expensive from the Immersive Audio website but their s/h charges ain't cheap either!

Back