Music DVD Poll Fogerty, John - Premonition [DD DVD]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DD DVD of John Fogerty - Premonition

• 9:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8:

• 7:

• 6:

• 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters

sjcorne

Staff member
Please post your thoughts and comments on this 1998 live release from John Fogerty entitled "Premonition".
Filmed at California's Warner Brothers Studios, the audio was mixed by Elliot Scheiner in 5.1 surround.

(y) :) (n)
Fogerty Front.jpeg

Fogerty Back.jpeg

Fogerty Disc.jpeg

Pre-release thread for all shipping/ordering queries and non-poll related posts:
https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/threads/john-fogerty-premonition-no-5-1.5946/

Easy 10 for me as well. I vividly remember when I first purchased this title on DVD...and yes...I bought it right after release. I was absolutely shocked at the crickets/frogs in my back speakers at the start. This is the disc that totally sold me on surround sound for music. Fidelity is stupid good, and watching the band play is a joy. Just a super fun disc. Yep, you can crank it too!

Last edited:
Agree with ALL. An easy 10 and an awesome performance by Fogerty and his bandmates and the 5.1 E. Scheiner recording/mix is likewise spectacular. And it's an all around great disc to play even with the video off and just relishing a Creedence Clearwater Greatest Hits sonic blitz.

Back