New AIX release from Ali Isabella

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll update the web site today. Yes, there is an Ali Isabella release from AIX Records and it will include surround mixes on a separate Blu-ray disc. This is not a recording done in HD-Audio like our usual stuff but I agreed to remix and release the title for a friend and because the production is good. We actually took the already mastered project from some folks in Nashville and had to redo everything because the over-processed and harsh final fidelity. The new version is much better and it sounds great in surround.

mr. Waldrep, during the work on "Charmed" by Lisbeth Scott, you were in cooperation with Paul Schwartz.
i'm curious do you still in touch with him and how about one more cooperation for reissue of his compilations
from "Cafe del Mar" which consist 3 discs under name "Aria"? as an HiRez surround i believe that would be very
much worthy release.

The Ali Isabella product is region free. As far as doing something new with Paul, I've not been in touch with him in a long time. I liked his productions but it would mean making some new recordings and I should finish that ones that I've got in the pipeline first.

We've been cranking out new titles at a rate of about 2 per month for the past couple of months. We did Mozart in 3D, Albert Lee, Mars in 3D, Ali Isabella and have Bryan Pezzone (BD 3D), Free Flight (BD 3D) coming in about 6 weeks. The others are available now.

i hope, in not so distant future, this project would be available.
thank you very much for your answer and your uncompromised dedication to the quality of the sound
and surround mixes.

Otto,

Thanks for the encouraging endorsement. As most of the readers of this forum know, I'm very passionate about surround music...for me, there's simply no other way to experience music. Sadly, there's not a lot of new stuff coming out in surround but I think the future is going to be multichannel. I've even got some encouraging news on the surround headphones front. I'm heavy in production now for two new productions...Mark Chesnutt and James Walker and Free Flight. More information coming soon. And please do not hesitate to ask any questions or make any comments.

When it comes to Surround Headphones, a visit to AIX Studios is key to make the Smyth Realiser setup really dance !

The Ali Isabella product is region free. As far as doing something new with Paul, I've not been in touch with him in a long time. I liked his productions but it would mean making some new recordings and I should finish that ones that I've got in the pipeline first.

We've been cranking out new titles at a rate of about 2 per month for the past couple of months. We did Mozart in 3D, Albert Lee, Mars in 3D, Ali Isabella and have Bryan Pezzone (BD 3D), Free Flight (BD 3D) coming in about 6 weeks. The others are available now.

Thank you, Dr.AIX. I'm delighted this is region free, I will be sure to purchase it.

Back