Adobe Audition CS5.5

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdmack

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
http://www.adobe.com/products/audition.html

Just when you thought you were done perfecting the scripts for Audition 3.0!

I like that the surround mixing will now take place within the multitrack environment, and not in a separate screen. Changes to volume, effects, etc can be heard in the surround mix immediately without having to bounce back and forth between the multitrack screen and the surround encoder. This isn't necessarily useful for quad conversions, but it's great for surround mixing.

J. D.

I do know that that the .ses format from earlier versions will not be supported in AA4. So if your script is also based on using an existing session file, you may have to export via xml and then import into AA4. There will be a third party vendor who will provide the conversion
Tom

I did respond to this already and did see it as part of the thread but my connection this morning is pretty lousy so who knows. Well I did say there will be a third party solution which is what the blog is referring to. I know the people who wrote the software. Adobe have been advising users that they should be saving their V3 sessions in xml if they wish to open them in V4. Mostly this is OK but I think that xml does not export some effects AFAIK

Just when you thought you were done perfecting the scripts for Audition 3.0!
Hang on to AU3 for that. It seems that under the time pressure of the "Corporate Release Strategy" there is no scripting in AU CS5.5 :yikes

It is not sure if or when some features missing from the previous version will be added.

Latest posts

Back