Aerosmith’s Las Vegas Residency Opens With Inventive Use of Immersive Sound

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good to me, but I grew up on late-80's and 90's Aerosmith!
Sorry for you my friend.....you missed the best years of the band.....they may have been the "Toxic Twins" back in the mid 70's, but in my opinion that's what it's all about. Not saying you need to be F$&@ked Up to make good music....but back then that was when Classic Rock ruled....and everyone was F Up in those daze (yes pun intended)

My friend who went said it sounded great but the band looked very old and, he thought, high especially Steve and Joe. He paid about $500 per tik for a seat with a table.

Sorry for you my friend.....you missed the best years of the band.....they may have been the "Toxic Twins" back in the mid 70's, but in my opinion that's what it's all about. Not saying you need to be F$&@ked Up to make good music....but back then that was when Classic Rock ruled....and everyone was F Up in those daze (yes pun intended)
I really like Pump but just about everything else after the 70’s is throwaway for me.

Back