Any Body after a investment "BEATLES 1966 STILL SEALED MONO FIRST STATE BUTCHER COVER LP GORGEOUS!"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbillquad

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
New Zealand . Hobsonville Rd. West Harbour
What do you think...………😉
Your out lay is $30.000 ……………………..( https://www.ebay.com/itm/BEATLES-19...301471?hash=item521a9529df:g:RpkAAOSwJBhcbfwK )

I had one in my record collection when I was a child, with the sticker on it. It was from my dad's old record collection from the 60s. No one had any idea what it really was. During the gulf war, in Tel Aviv we all got gas masks in a box to carry around with us wherever we went, and before they cancelled school for a month we all got to decorate those carry on boxes. Good times. They said make it personal and creative, so what did I do? I took that cover with Paul in the suitcase, cut out the boys and glued them onto that stupid box. Some years later I realised what it was, took it to the faucet with shaking hands and, under running water, lo and behold. It was the sticker. I still want to jump out the window when I think about it.

Didn't know they actually came out without the sticker, I thought it was changed before it went to market... Never seen one go for 30k before...

Yea this is amazing, I wonder how he got ahold of this still sealed copy and not a paste over, The story I heard was also that none ever went to market, either destroyed or pasted over. I wonder if this is a fake.

Nope - Some got out.....others were recalled and re-pasted - the paste overs go for a lot less, then there are the paste over tear offs.....which are usually not so clean and even a lot being ruined, but a nice clean one will go for more than a paste over - 30 thousand is super crazy even for an original supposedly original seal......can not trust a seal these days.

Rockawayrecords :unsure: Snood has ordered from them before but way back.........

Back