Are Rack-size Monitors Available?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quadwreck

Staff member
Since 2002/2003
Outside of my listening/viewing set-up, I have an audio recording production room. Being that I record tracks from surround discs, I need to use a monitor to select tracks and modes, but I find no TV that is no more than 18 inches wide, larger screens won't fit in a convenient space. Are any computer monitors compatible with universal players like the Oppo?

Outside of my listening/viewing set-up, I have an audio recording production room. Being that I record tracks from surround discs, I need to use a monitor to select tracks and modes, but I find no TV that is no more than 18 inches wide, larger screens won't fit in a convenient space. Are any computer monitors compatible with universal players like the Oppo?
Any monitor with an HDMI input will work. Some Oppos also have component (and other) outputs. What's in your Oppo?

This is what I got last month PSI Displays a 10.1" with HDMI, as I didn't want to turn on my OLED TV every time. As far as I can see it is a 'generic' model (as the box has a PSI sticker on it) which PSI sell in the UK, so there ought be similar devices in the USA. Works well, wish I'd got one earlier.

Edit:
Found this link for the model no CH-L101AP-2HVB which was on the box, 10.1" monitor - CH-L101AP-2HVB - HSINTEK Electronics Co., Ltd - LCD / 1280 x 800 / desktop (directindustry.com)

Last edited:
I had a very quick look on Amazon and there are several pages of monitors with HDMI inputs from 5" - 12".

Back