Blu-ray Audio Surround Disc of the Year for 2014

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! And maybe vote twice. I just went back and it let me vote...as if I hadn't already.

Probably because I'm on a different laptop?? Anyway, since you can change vote, I went in and removed my vote...assuming it really did count mine twice??

It is so hard to vote, and I only have 8 of the listed titles. I am gonna have to be like Fredblue and move to a smaller place to afford a bigger collection. My vote will have to wait for a few more listens.:D

Haha!! :p I haven't downgraded intentionally in order to increase my disposable income! I'm in a shoebox since grandma sadly kicked the bucket but very kindly left the place to my brother, sister and me.. we all live together, we have live-in partners and to top it off my sisters just had a kid.. it's a full house to put it mildly and my little bits bursting at the seams.. but I love London so it's either a shoebox in the city or move out to the sticks and have a decent place but no London life.. while I'm still vaguely vertical I'm sticking with swinging London Town but no doubt head for the hills in 25 years time, if I make it that far! :D

Now where's this Blu-ray Poll, oh Lizardy one? :p

For me, based on quality of mix and proper exploitation of the format with masses of quality content at an amazing price point, it had to be XTC :)

Just noticed that it only counts a vote once (the percentage didn't change after voting again (for Opeth, sorry Clint :eek:) )

Yes - As far as I can tell you can change your vote - but not add a new one (per computer)...

It was a "popular" blu-ray disc issued in 2014. That was my criteria...23 rock/pop Blu-ray discs is pretty amazing really!

At least no-one has voted for it...

It really is.. Bumper Blu-ray times!
(I'm the one who voted for Lori btw! Well, somebody had to fly the flag for Ronald and Darcy, the Mr & Mrs. Smith of Surround!) :D

It really is.. Bumper Blu-ray times!
(I'm the one who voted for Lori btw! Well, somebody had to fly the flag for Ronald and Darcy, the Mr & Mrs. Smith of Surround!) :D

Bricks Against The Glass has the disadvantage of fewer people hearing it...it's a superb disc...I actually considered voting for it...but Legend is just too good on content and sound quality...and content is huge for me...

Bricks Against The Glass has the disadvantage of fewer people hearing it...it's a superb disc...I actually considered voting for it...but Legend is just too good on content and sound quality...and content is huge for me...

Very true indeed! That Lieberman doesn't squeeze much onto that disc like TYA, GG etc.. but oh the mix and the music and the sound.. I guess they could have bunged it all on a DVD or whatever but they didn't so it gets my vote! More QQ folk should hear it for sure.. I did invite the chap from the record company here but he never came by so sod him! :D

Back