• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BT: This Binary Universe & Monster - Two 2-Disc Sets - $20 Shipped for Both

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasalas

QQ Supporter
I bought the acclaimed DTS CD/DVD 2-disc sets for BT's This Binary Universe and Monster based on the acclaim for them here and elsewhere. I played then once and will never listen to them again. I'm looking to pass them on to a surround fan in the U.S. who wants them at a good price.

IMPORTANT: I bought both of these sets used from eBay:

* Monster is in good condition. Tested and plays fine.
* This Binary Universe was the victim of extremely poor packaging by an eBay seller. It arrived with a broken case, broken hubs and discs each showing a tiny scuff on the playing surface. They have been tested and play fine. The slipcase is in very good condition. The discs will be sent in Safety Sleeves, as shown, separately from the broken case.

Price: $20 total for both sets, shipped by U.S. media mail.

20230730_145857.jpg

@rasalas The BT disc you need is Electronic Opus.

Far more accessible with singing and a less electronica vibe to it.

Also, I live just outside of Duluth MN. Welcome to QQ!
One copy on there, for $170—oof. There was a very limited group of these recently posted for purchase at PureAudio (BT – Electronic Opus (Pure Audio Blu-ray) - Pure Audio Recordings) - they even sent out an email blast about it but by the time I saw the email upon waking they were already gone. I emailed them asking what that was all about and they said they had found a few copies, but otherwise were trying to organize a re-repress of some sort, but I'm not holding my breath.

One copy on there, for $170—oof. There was a very limited group of these recently posted for purchase at PureAudio (BT – Electronic Opus (Pure Audio Blu-ray) - Pure Audio Recordings) - they even sent out an email blast about it but by the time I saw the email upon waking they were already gone. I emailed them asking what that was all about and they said they had found a few copies, but otherwise were trying to organize a re-repress of some sort, but I'm not holding my breath.
Yea I'm glad I got mine when it first came out. Must have been a really small pressing.

Back