can we dissect this 4-Dimensional diagram?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elguapo511

can we dissect this 4-Dimensional diagram?
http://campl.us/b2FL1KZ6Fiy

It was on the back of dynaco test record.

Is this simply for playing music that might have out of phase sounds on it? and so they provide some.

Were they simply explaining a new way to set up your speakers.

There is mention of the Quadaptor, but this picture seems to just be a 4 speaker set up.
If I set up speakers like this, do I not need a quadaptor?

What are the HOT and COM speaker inputs?

And do I need a separate Resistor?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?:mad:@:

Happy Friday!

It plays the difference between the front two channels in the rear channels. I tried it once, many years ago. On a car stereo. It wasn't worth the effort.

DC current does not have a "neutral". AC current does have a "neutral". DC has "positive [hot] (+) and negitive [common] (-).

This is one of the three (that I know of) dynaco systems. Did work to some extent, but not very well.

Not really. After the 240 VAC leave the meter on the side of your house it is split into 3 wires. Two of which is 120 VAC.

DC only requires two wires, one positive and one negitive.

Also being a Master Marine/Industrial Diesel Mechanic for over forty years. Proper nomenclature IS VERY important.

Not really. After the 240 VAC leave the meter on the side of your house it is split into 3 wires. Two of which is 120 VAC.

DC only requires two wires, one positive and one negitive.

Also being a Master Marine/Industrial Diesel Mechanic for over forty years. Proper nomenclature IS VERY important.

I know just a smart ass-:xp:
ac is alternating current- dc is direct, good for cars and boats etc, as the chassis can be used for ground. Tesla is credited with ac. Now I see a new company doing wireless current, Tesla proved is possible.

That is actually an interesting diagram. I believe the resistor in the common to the rears will cause a few millisecond delay, producing a large stadium effect. The larger the resistor, the longer the delay.

Back