Classic TV Electronics Ads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a great way to remember, I tie in lots of them to stuff I have forgetten about, and some I want to forget!
Still, very entertaining!
Check out the "leisure suit!" hahahahahaha! I never wore one TG!

Linda, were you ever familiar with Warehouse Sound out of California and "Brillo Bob" in the 70s? I had catalog after catalog from them, (wish I still had them) of stereo gear including JBLs, Pioneer etc (all the cool stuff). They would put systems together at different price ranges and list them for sale. I bought all my 70s gear Mail order then because you could get that 100wpc amp for the price of that 40 wpc amp from your local stereo dealer. I sure wish I still had all those original JBL adds the stores gave away which I accumulated then.

warehouse-sound-slo-sign.jpg

Linda, were you ever familiar with Warehouse Sound out of California and "Brillo Bob" in the 70s? I had catalog after catalog from them, (wish I still had them) of stereo gear including JBLs, Pioneer etc (all the cool stuff). They would put systems together at different price ranges and list them for sale. I bought all my 70s gear Mail order then because you could get that 100wpc amp for the price of that 40 wpc amp from your local stereo dealer. I sure wish I still had all those original JBL adds the stores gave away which I accumulated then.

I visited my brother in the late 70s and we rode 2 up on a Norton to San Luis Obispo just to go to Warehouse sound. There i met Brillo Bob, who, by the way, did not like being called "Brillo". He is the guy in the middle above the O. Thanks for the memories Linda.

Back