Clever Thread Title

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

analogdemon

Initial paragraph where I explain my position, or talk about something I'm hoping people will feel like discussing, and where I try to whip in a little humor to help stimulate the discussion and make people feel comfortable about joining the conversation.

Conclusory smart remark and invitation to comment, ended with an exclamation mark and smiley for levity! :)

How about some Doors lyrics?

"When I was in seminary school, they told us that we could petition the lord with prayer.

...petition the lord with prayer....

YOU CANNOT PETITION THE LORD, WITH PRAYER !"

Short response paragraph where I do little else but agree with analogdemon and do nothing to add to the discussion. Perhaps also including the original post in the body of this one for no apparent reason. More exciting smiley at end:eek:

Anecdote or factoid semi-related to topic at hand so that I may appear to be amusing and/or intelligent and/or is a chance to get my post count up. Add parenthetical statement (I like parentheses) and close with a quip and a smiley. :D

How about some Doors lyrics?

"When I was in seminary school, they told us that we could petition the lord with prayer.

...petition the lord with prayer....

YOU CANNOT PETITION THE LORD, WITH PRAYER !"

Those lyrics will be heard somewhere near Thanksgiving depending on how fast the package from the UK gets here.

The post where your opinion is attempted to be changed. It makes a great point, but does not accomplish it's mission.

(Throw in some Sony bashing at the end)

Obscure, off topic, first post coment with ulterior monetary motive. Complete with bad language translation. Never to be heard from again.

Back