CSN&Y

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bear

I saw this on www.4waysite.com :

According to the Asbury Park Press where you can read an interview with Graham Nash, the new CSNY live DVD is due late 2003.
Graham Nash: "A live Crosby Stills Nash & Young DVD will mostly be culled from a 2002 Tacoma, Wash., show, will be released this fall."

other listed rumors:

CSNY: DVD "Live in Austin" (Christmas time 2003) and Fillmore East footage 1970
CSN: DVD versions of "Daylight Again" "Long Time Comin" and "Acoustic" video
Nash: DVD-A (live from 2002 tour)

I hope just half of this comes to pass..

Barry

Graham has said most of this on his own web site, so let's cross our fingers and see what happens.

I have seen CSNY in both 2000 and 2001, and just saw CSN last month. You cannot believe how good these guys sound. It is almost impossible that they sound this good.

That CSNY live DVD should be killer!!!

JonUrban said:
Graham has said most of this on his own web site, so let's cross our fingers and see what happens.

I have seen CSNY in both 2000 and 2001, and just saw CSN last month. You cannot believe how good these guys sound. It is almost impossible that they sound this good.

That CSNY live DVD should be killer!!!

I too have seen CSN many times and saw CSNY on their Y2K tour. I agree they still put out a good show. I also have "Daylight again" and the others on VHS and would love so have them on DVD with a possible DTS soundtrack.

If I ever, had a copy of "Four Way Street" in SACD or DVD-A,

My life would be complete.

:sun

Bob R said:
If I ever, had a copy of "Four Way Street" in SACD or DVD-A,

My life would be complete.

:sun

Have you tried the Crosby and Nash DVD-A of "Another Stoney Evening?" Not quite full on CSN(Y) because it is acoustic but nevertheless it is quite phenomenal considering the source and timeframe.

JonUrban said:

Jon, Have you heard anymore about a CSNY Live DVD? I cant understand why they are dragging their feet on such a gold mine. So many other groups now have live DVD's and they should have a ton of shows to use.

Barry

4 Way Street in 5.1 DVD-A would make my day as well; right down to the patter on Right Between the Eyes, but especially the electric sides...

timbre4 said:
4 Way Street in 5.1 DVD-A would make my day as well; right down to the patter on Right Between the Eyes, but especially the electric sides...

I have seen Dave several times on the west coast. David is out east as we speak, he is wonderful!!! with his band. I got to speak with Graham at a benefit for the lady that lost her arm here in Kauai in a shark attack. He did several cuts for us at this benefit, a couple hundred of us there. I got a chance to speak to him, nice fellow. Maybe could see him again here, i will ask about his plans. Tad

What ever happened to this DVD??? Grrrrrr...... :(

I saw this on www.4waysite.com :

According to the Asbury Park Press where you can read an interview with Graham Nash, the new CSNY live DVD is due late 2003.
Graham Nash: "A live Crosby Stills Nash & Young DVD will mostly be culled from a 2002 Tacoma, Wash., show, will be released this fall."

other listed rumors:

CSNY: DVD "Live in Austin" (Christmas time 2003) and Fillmore East footage 1970
CSN: DVD versions of "Daylight Again" "Long Time Comin" and "Acoustic" video
Nash: DVD-A (live from 2002 tour)

I hope just half of this comes to pass..

Barry
I'd love to see either their greatest hits, or the first CSN album released this way...or maybe both! If I could hear "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" or "Marrakesh Express" in true 5.1, I could die a happy man!

Back