Disc Boxes & Protective Sleeves

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I'd been looking for ages for sleeves to protect the discs that come in the cardboard Digi-Packs - that would fit. I found its all too easy to scratch the discs, and a lot of the sleeves are just too large.

SoundSourceCDs in the US are the only company I have found that sell thin rounded PVC sleeves that fit into all the cardboard Digi-Packs I've got - they'll ship to the UK so I assume they'll ship elsewhere.

http://store.soundsourcecds.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_73&products_id=212

CCF08062013_0000 (872x1280).jpg

So you say these fit correctly and don't bunch up when you slip it into the mini-LP sleeve? I bought some Japan made ones once before that are useless since they bunch up and were a waste of $8. Someone had recommended them on the SH forum. Idiots.

CCF08062013_0002 (1280x573).jpg

So far so good. I don't have any Japanese replica releases so I can't comment on their suitability for that, as I've only used them on cardboard digi-pack releases, like Steve Earle's "The Low Highway" for the CD & DVD.

If you send me a PM with an address I can post them to, I'll send you a few to try out - I bought 2 packs of 100 so I've a few spare!
That would be an interesting experiment.

There is this problem: DuncanS has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Maybe I've got mine turned off too.

That would be an interesting experiment.

There is this problem: DuncanS has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Maybe I've got mine turned off too.

Hopefully I've now turned on the PM'ing, you should get a PM from me.

The sleeves arrived. I used one for a recent USA Beach Boys sleeve issue purchase. Fits pretty good. Thanks for the samples.

The sleeves arrived. I used one for a recent USA Beach Boys sleeve issue purchase. Fits pretty good. Thanks for the samples.

Glad to hear they work for you, I'd tried a lot and they were the best I'd found so far.

Back