Does anybody have a good, Hi-Quality Scan of the Archies Sugar Sugar Q8?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Q-Eight

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
Just making a CD cover. Can't find a large enough image of the Q8 only cover out there in internetland.

Here's a more appropriate image, but unfortunately the resolution isn't so good.

Sugar.jpg

Yeah! The Pile of Sugar is what I'm after. Call me Anal, but my CD covers are faithful to the original artwork. Although in this case it's more of a repackaging, isn't it? :)

Sometimes the original artwork isn't good enough to work out a cd cover...

That sugar cube cover above is not the original. The green background sugar cube cover is from the bootleg CD that was out a few years ago. The original sugar cube cover has a brown background. Click here to get to get to my Archies website. Then click on discography, Everything's Archie, and scroll down to find the quad 8-track pic. Click on it, and a full size pic will come up. I think you'll be able to use it for your cover. It was scanned from the cover of my copy of the quad 8-track tape. Have fun.

Bob aka Windsor Bear

That sugar cube cover above is not the original. The green background sugar cube cover is from the bootleg CD that was out a few years ago. The original sugar cube cover has a brown background. Click here to get to get to my Archies website. Then click on discography, Everything's Archie, and scroll down to find the quad 8-track pic. Click on it, and a full size pic will come up. I think you'll be able to use it for your cover. It was scanned from the cover of my copy of the quad 8-track tape. Have fun.

Bob aka Windsor Bear

Nice site! (And nice scan of a mint Q8 cartridge!)

Back