Doors Perception box sets (cd +dvda) $14 at Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefe1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Just want to be sure this gets out there. After reading the post about the $14 Genesis box sets I plugged in the Doors and discovered Amazon is dumping them also for $14. I'm sure they'll all be gone after today.

It was in stock when I put in my cart. By the time I found something else to get me past the free shipping threshold it was 11 - 14 days delivery.
I was too slow.

Don't need the box, but at that price why not?

There have been some crazy deals on Warner/Rhino sets lately. This one was dead before I got a chance. I already own it so maybe people that don't were lucky and got in in time. I am going to guess we see a few hundred on eBay soon if Amazon fills the orders.

Chris

Just got an email from Amazon that they are shipping my two copies for the sale price so this is real. Now I am just waiting for Genesis and the Pink Floyd set (one only...:( ) If I only could have scored nine lives.......

They are now only accepting one order per box per calendar month, at least on the Doors title.
When I went back to order another copy their system siad I had exceeded the limit.

An e-mail inquiry has confirmed this is a new policy.

Back