Easter Special (Amp Master)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Overture

QQ Supporter
Ahoy there all!

We have a bunch of our little six-channel compact powerhouse amps burning a figurative hole in the floor that we want to shift, so in honour of both Easter, and Charlie's birthday (April 11, he likes whiskey, women and anything with ginger in it), we're putting the Amp Master on sale starting next Friday, until the end of April, or they all sell.

Actually we're starting the deal a week early, but we're only telling you lot that.

The price will drop from $695 to $545, and there is limited stock so if you've been putting it off or just considering it, now is the time. And by now I mean tomorrow.

Especially as you can probably still find that $50 discount code as well in one of the threads. SHHHH, don't tell anyone.
That's a joke, please tell everyone.

Your finely feathered four-channel fool,
Captain Bitch (Mrs).

My Amp Master and my SM3 arrived on the 4th day of the 4th month in the year of 2024 (2/0 to 4? :)). Just one week from the other side of the globe. Very nice service. Now I just need a better speaker setup to test them properly... Also, I need a good pre-amp! :)

Thank you very much guys.

My Amp Master and my SM3 arrived on the 4th day of the 4th month in the year of 2024 (2/0 to 4? :)). Just one week from the other side of the globe. Very nice service. Now I just need a better speaker setup to test them properly... Also, I need a good pre-amp! :)

Thank you very much guys.
Ape Master, are you the seventh son of the seventh son? If you were Chinese, the preponderance of the number 4 would label you as extremely unlucky.

Back