Forthcoming Smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note III plays 192/24 music files

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see features like this finally coming. It looks like the LG G2 will have 24/192 audio as well. I'm not a fan of the Android operating system though.

yes the LG G2 has it too, but the LG only has 32 GB (24 available) and that isnt much to store 24/192 music. I think the Note has 32 GB + 64 SD card extension capabilities. And I love Andorid :p

Yeah, that SD card is crucial. I never thought I'd say this, but my contract is up and I may consider going over to the dark side :)

I bit the bullet and switched to the LG G2, the GN3 was just too big for me. I have to say I'm a happy convert to Android, but to get down to brass tacks, the 24/192 music playback is pretty sweet. I only have a few albums in 24/192 at the moment, but they sound great. The downside with the G2 is lack of expandable storage, so I'll have to move hi-res files on and off rather than having long term storage on the device.

Back