• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free to a good home: Gentle Giant - The Power & The Glory

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

privateuniverse

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Inspired by GOS's recent post, I am giving away a copy of Gentle Giant's The Power & The Glory. This is a USA pressing of the CD/Blu-ray combo. The CD has never been played and the Blu-ray has only been played once. I am giving this away because although I love a lot of prog, I just could never get into Gentle Giant. When this was released, I bought it on a whim hoping that a SW mix might change my mind, but alas it didn't.

I will cover postage so USA residents only please.

Here is the Discogs listing for the title.

And here is the QQ poll for this title. (People like it!)

And here's how the winner will be picked:

If you're interested, please get me Kate Bush's phone #. LOL

But seriously, post a comment with any number between 001 - 999 before Friday January 18 at 6 PM EST. The winning number will be determined by the Connecticut State Lottery's 1/18/2019 Play 3 Night drawing. Whoever is closest to that number without going over (Price is Right rules!) will be the winner.

Lastly, I would like this to go to someone who wants to enjoy the disc for themselves so if you're only interested to flip it, please move on.

Good luck!

Back