• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 5.1 DVD-A/DualDisc Lot (Fleetwood Mac, Bjork, Beck)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkish

Well, since my music video lot ended up drawing interest, I’m trying again with the last few discs of my holiday clean-out.

$20 shipped via Media Mail (US only, PayPal only) will get you *all* of the following:

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours - DVD-A - NOTE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - the case and packaging are fair-to-good - moderate water damage to the artwork and insert, and significant cracks on the back of the case - the disc is probably in VG shape - HOWEVER, on my Oppo 103, the 5.1 of “Dreams” freezes anywhere from 30 seconds to a minute in, and then skips to the next song (“Never Going Back Again”) - all of the other 5.1 tracks and the making-of tracks play properly (I haven’t tested the stereo) - so, you could have the same issue, or “Dreams” could play perfectly for you - there’s no way of predicting, unfortunately

Bjork - Post - CD/DVD DualDisc

Beck - Guero - 1 CD/1 DVD-A in hardcover book packaging

Jeff Trott - Dig Up The Astroturf - DVD-A

If you’d like pics of Rumours, let me know. This’ll need to be an “as is” sale - I’ve tried to be as honest as possible about Rumours, but if you have further questions, please ask.

Thanks!

Well, since my music video lot ended up drawing interest, I’m trying again with the last few discs of my holiday clean-out.

$20 shipped via Media Mail (US only, PayPal only) will get you *all* of the following:

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours - DVD-A - NOTE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - the case and packaging are fair-to-good - moderate water damage to the artwork and insert, and significant cracks on the back of the case - the disc is probably in VG shape - HOWEVER, on my Oppo 103, the 5.1 of “Dreams” freezes anywhere from 30 seconds to a minute in, and then skips to the next song (“Never Going Back Again”) - all of the other 5.1 tracks and the making-of tracks play properly (I haven’t tested the stereo) - so, you could have the same issue, or “Dreams” could play perfectly for you - there’s no way of predicting, unfortunately

Bjork - Post - CD/DVD DualDisc

Beck - Guero - 1 CD/1 DVD-A in hardcover book packaging

Jeff Trott - Dig Up The Astroturf - DVD-A

If you’d like pics of Rumours, let me know. This’ll need to be an “as is” sale - I’ve tried to be as honest as possible about Rumours, but if you have further questions, please ask.

Thanks!

PM Sent.

Back