• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - America, Hearts (AFZ5 231)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Hey gang!

Going for a quick sale on this one. Even though, prices are sky high on Discogs.....here we go.

US Lower 48, Paypal.
$70

Limited Edition # 1420

My original copy is good. Listen up. Everything about my copy is near mint....except the front plastic case. It has 2 cracks. We all know, these are pretty standard cases, and replacing the front case would super simple....if that bothers you. I'm really only asking about $5 less for that problem. This thing is nearly perfect, outside of those 2 "one inch cracks".

I'm firm on the $70, it's a steal, I think.

PM me.

Attachments

• 1705183857434.png
    1705183857434.png
    238.9 KB · Views: 8
I almost want this one but I have many of the Audio Fidelity releases burned to a hard drive. I burned and sold them when they were popular because I needed the money at the time and couldn’t afford to keep them. At least, I have a digital copy.

Reactions: GOS
I think, and just a guess here, that this is one that might come out as a Rhino Quadios. Maybe that's why no one seems interested? Again, total speculation.
I’m sure you‘re right that it will come out at some point. To me, Rhino did a better job with The Best of The Doors quad than what Audio Fidelity did. Though, I do enjoy both versions.

Back