• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sly/Family Stone Hits - FS (SACD)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Hello team!

I honestly can't belive I'm selling this. My copy is barely handled. Near mint. All part in excellent condition.

US, Lower 48. Paypal!

Limited Edition # 1499
AFZ5 215

$70 includes media mail.
PM me....

I'm going to pimp this thread. I may be selling other titles from this background. I have a LOT. :)
Meaning, the Audio Fidelity multi-channel SACD titles from a few years ago. I have nearly all of them, in near mint condition

There was a disc replacement issued for this release, I assume you have the corrected disc?

There was a disc replacement issued for this release, I assume you have the corrected disc?
Totally forgot about that. Nor do I have any recollection on what the issue was? Maybe something on the non surround portion? I do not think I requested a replacement as I remember.

OK, yeah. I saw a post about the mono layer having some issue. I wouldn't know what that issue is, as I only play the quad layer. Regardless, same price. In fact, I'm going to raise it to $100. LMAO. Just kidding.

Back