• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fs: Denon 3910 [dvd/sacd/dvd-a/hdcd]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
If anyone is interested in a Denon 3910, I'm looking to sell mine. It's a silver unit, in perfect shape, with box and remote. I'll eBay the thing, but before I do I figured I'd offer it here to a member for $200.

If you're not interested in going Blu, this is a great universal player!

http://www.usa.denon.com/ProductDetails/379.asp

Jon, that seems like a very fair price. Is this what is going to happen to me as well after receiving the Oppo BR player as I have a Denon 3910 as well. The Denon 3910 is a good universal dvd player.

peter

Hey Jon, I'm almost tempted to grab that myself - what would the shipping cost?
I have one of these already as well as a 2910 but it can never hurt to have spares.

Neil,

I would imagine that the shipping and taxes would negate any 'good deal', but if you like I'll check it out. However, I know they really bag you guys with customs.

Jon,

If it is not too late, I was really looking for one of these!

I will be able to set something up on Monday and arrange payment. Just PM me with a cell # and I will call and get payment to you.

With fingers crossed. :smokin

Jon,

If it is not too late, I was really looking for one of these!

I will be able to set something up on Monday and arrange payment. Just PM me with a cell # and I will call and get payment to you.

With fingers crossed. :smokin

Let me just check with Neil and make sure he does not want it, since he asked first. If he doesn't, then it's yours.

Neil,

Although I am sorry that the cost is prohibitive for you, I am very happy for me. This will be used with my Denon 3806. A happy match.

Jon, I will PM you and we will get this moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back